Health and Safety
Health & Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, to ensure protection for every stakeholder from our employees, contractors and members of the public.
Health & Safety is managed by the following:-
- Having a fully developed and comprehensive management system in accordance with OSHAS 18001, which is subject to regular reviews and monitoring
- Having competent and fully trained staff
- Having access to competent health and safety advice
- Carrying out regular inspections and audits of the Companies’ premises and operational construction sites
- Promoting a clear and positive safety culture, ensuring the wellbeing of all parties involved with our work.
We are committed to achieving zero accidents and incidents and as part of this commitment we expect all our employees to take responsibility not only for their own safety, but for any person working on or coming into contact with our daily activities.
The Company recognises the importance of improving our employee’s health and wellbeing and aim to work in partnership with our employees to achieve a healthy working environment for all.
We will encourage and support our employees with the following:-
- Adopting a healthier diet
- Encouraging and assisting employees to become more physically active
- Develop a culture for responsible drinking
- Encourage and assist employees to quit smoking
- Understand and support any mental health issues